This herbal botanical blend is designed to provide a deep cleanse while also restoring moisture, and overall feminine balance. Divine Energy steam is perfect for relieving cycle symptoms such as headache, cramps, and heavy bleeding. We recommend using 14g/0.49oz per steam (measures slightly less than 3/4 cups), to maximize each herb benefit and reduce waste.
- Calendula - reduces inflammation, an contains anti-fungal and healing properties.
- Chamomile - has anti-inflammatory properties, an may ease menstrual cramps, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Lavender - has both anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties, Which may help reduce vaginal discomfort and irritability.
- Mugwort - stimulates menstrual discharge, eases cramps, and blood flow. Mugwort may also help balance female hormones.
- Red Clover - is rich in minerals and improves blood circulation, a key aspect in reproductive function. Red Clover may also alleviate menopausal symptoms.
- Red Raspberry Leaf - strengthens and tones both uterine and pelvic muscles.
- Rosemary - increases blood circulation, an may ease symptoms of bacterial infection.
- Rose Petal - promotes healing, and is used to soothe skin irritation.
- Oregano - has anti-microbial properties, and eases menstrual cramps.
- White Willow - soothes menstrual cramps, headaches, and back pain.
- Yarrow - an astringent, that may reduce bloating and heavy bleeding (cycle).
Use: Up to 3 times per month, however if you are trying to alleviate cycle symptoms, you may want to steam a few days before your cycle.
Do not steam if: You are pregnant, have an Intrauterine Device (IUD), have an active internal infection, menstruating, or have any open sores or blisters.
Directions: Bring 4-5 cups of water to a boil. Pour boiling water into heat-safe bowl with Divine Energy herbs (measure slightly less than 3/4cup) an mix together for about 45 seconds. Place the bowl in your designated area. Sit down with caution in a squat-like position over the bowl, unclothed from the waist down. Wrap the towel or sheet around your entire lower half to enclose the steam. Lean forward onto your forearms to ensure you are comfortable. Relax & Reflect until the steam is complete. Steam could last up to 25mins.